Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thankful month: days 29 and 30

It's the last day of November already?! During the last couple of days I have been most grateful for:
  • The amazing human body and all that it does (see HERE). I am very thankful that I have a body. I am thankful for my senses, especially for the ability to feel a hug, smell good smells, and hear the voices of my loved ones. I am thankful I can feel refreshed after sleeping at night.
  • The fact that I enjoy domestic responsibilities such as cleaning my house and creating meals. (My first lasagna {recipe HERE} turned out great. Why did I wait this long?)
  • People forgiving each other and not dwelling on the other's little faults.
  • People!including those who inspire me to live differently, and nice strangers I interact with in places like the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!