Tuesday, November 9, 2010

thankful month: days 8 and 9

November 8: Today I'm extra grateful for water. When I think about it, which is probably not often enough, I appreciate that I have such easy access to clean water. I don't have to walk to a well and carry a bucket home. And my showers can be hot. I explained to my older daughter why we need water and all the things we use it for.

November 9: I am thankful for my husband's patience as he handles that daughter's tantrums. He must get as frustrated as I do, but has control over the way way he speaks; he doesn't yell. (This one was about her not wanting to take her pajama pants from the car into the house and put them in her room.)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea to list what you are grateful for! It's so true, we take so many things for granted that we don't even realize--like clean water! so yes, let's do dinner--realistically it might have to be after the New Year since things are always so crazy and chaotic during this time of year! But hey, send me your address b/c I'm getting ready to send out our Christmas card. Hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!