Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged by Sarah H: LOVE Tag

*How long have you been married? Almost 5 years
*How long did you date your husband? We dated for about a year and half before his mission, wrote during his mission, and got married a year and a half after he returned home.
*How old is he? 27 (3 months and 2 days older than me)
*Who eats sweets? I do more than he does.
*Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was him -- we were 17 -- and I would have said it right back.
*Who is taller? He is. Obviously. People have told him he's lucky that he found someone shorter than him.
*Who can sing best? Me. But he is better than he thinks he is, and my tone isn't as good as I'd like it to be.
*Who is smarter? I think we are equally smart; we have knowledge in different areas. I'm the one who got great SAT scores back in elementary school and was a good high school student, and he's the one who understands science and history and economics better.
*Who does laundry? Me. Sometimes I ask D to move the wet load into the dryer.
*Who pays bills? Me. During our first year of marriage we paid bills together, but I had to when he was deployed and have kept it up.
*Who mows the lawn? The landscaping crew mows the grass -- they're the guys that we don't have to help pay because we're renting our condo :).
*Who cooks dinner? Sometimes me, sometimes him, sometimes both of us.
*Who drives? Usually him.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Hmm, I don't know.
*Who kissed who first? He kissed me (after researching "how to kiss" online because he had never kissed before!).
*Who asked who out first? He did, and it was the first time anyone asked me out. (My first date was a girl's-choice dance.)
*Who wears the pants? D, I guess. I wonder what his answer would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!