Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy Hair and Temple Construction pics

Often after Shboogoo has a bath, her daddy likes to make her hair wild like this:

Shboogoo and I went to our friend Lana's baby shower this past Saturday. You'll see in the photos that I didn't fix the crazy hair after letting her sleep with it that way the night before. Tori, who threw the shower, has a 2-year-old, Ellie. More important than the fact that there was a girl Shboogoo's age and size was the fact that Ellie wanted to share her playroom and toys. They did really seem to like each other. It was not very easy to get my girl to leave! She would love it if we had a playroom. But we actually will at my in-laws' house. :)


Part 2 of this post is the temple construction. On the way to the shower I went too far west and while I was a bit lost we went past the Daybreak LDS temple site. I thought it would be fun to take pictures, and it was (D and I did this when we went to Idaho during the Rexburg temple construction). So I called my mom and asked if she and my bro (Mark) wanted to meet us there to take pictures.

P.S. My mom and Mark also went to the New Kids on the Block concert. I don't remember their songs so I wasn't interested in going even though we had free tickets. Were/are any of you fans of theirs?

1 comment:

  1. I was driving down I-15 and I noticed a temple a little too far south and west...I had totally forgotten about this one! Thanks for the pics, it's great to see it in progress. By the way, I was a HUGE NKOTB fan: I was going to marry Jonathan Knight!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!