Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day

I haven't posted for a while because we have been busy with some big changes in our life.

1) My father-in-law had surgery to remove a lipoma from his neck. We spent a couple of days watching their 5-and-a-half-year-old daughter Erika. He's doing fine now.
2) We sold our older car -- one reason we needed to is that . . .
3) D, my veteran, is going to be deployed again. They have not told us yet when he will be leaving (probably not until after Christmas) or where he will be going. We will be moving into his parents' house in order to save more money while he is gone. Shboogoo will share a room with Erika. Please pray for him and for us.

This post is short, so I'll add some of the lovely pictures we took this autumn -- my favorite season.
(He wears shorts even when it's cold.)




1 comment:

  1. So when do you think you are going to move? I am going to miss you! I hope everything works out with your husband! By the way, I totally understand the wearing shorts even when it's cold...I wear flip-flops all year long...even when there is snow on the ground!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!