Thursday, October 16, 2008
More Tags: Random & Lists of 8
I was tagged by my friend Sheree R.
1. The sound of my husband rubbing his eyeball(s) is fingernails-on-the-chalkboard annoying to me! It sounds so gross I have to cover my ears immediately. I actually don't know if other people's eyes make the same sound; mine do not.
2. I have an oval-shaped scar under my left eye from when I had chickenpox at age 4.
3. When I was a teenager I accidentally chipped one of my top front teeth.
4. I enjoy amusement parks but haven't been to Disneyland since I was 11.
5. Sometimes I miss being in musicals. I was usually in the chorus (not a speaking part), which is really fun because they get to sing in nearly every scene. I have played three different roles in The Sound of Music: Gretl, a nun, and Louisa.
6. I've never been to Antelope Island.
7. I recently threw away this little bowl I made when I was in third grade.
How would I really tag 7 "random" people? If you like doing this sort of thing, you can do it, and/or the one below (my sister Elisa tagged me).
8 T.V. shows I love to watch
(I had to think about this one for a while! We mostly watch movies.)
The Biggest Loser
The Brady Bunch
8 Favorite Restaurants
Wasatch Broiler and Grill
little taco cart on State
The Old Spaghetti Factory
8 Things that happened yesterday
We all slept in
Walked with a friend at a high school track
Wore a new shirt
Bought some groceries
Took out trash
Folded and put away laundry
Had dinner and watched the presidential debate at Mom Marilyn's
Watched some of Hello Dolly - first time watching it
8 Things I am looking forward to
Finishing a sewing project
Going to Bodyworlds
Moving into our first house
My husband being done with school
Selling our older car
Not having acne anymore
8 things I love about Fall
It means the hot summer is over
My birthday is near the start of fall
The red/orange/yellow/brown of the leaves
The leaves crunch when I step on them
Cool mornings and perfect afternoons
8 Things on my wish list
(hmm, this seems a lot like the things I'm looking forward to . . .)
Know my neighbors better
All kids will like to read
No more headaches
My Beehive and less-active Miamaid will come on Sundays
Putting up our Lack wall shelf will be easy
A grand (or baby grand) piano
A new bed
People will understand each other and not be mean