- I now have four molars, with ten teeth total.
- At church, I have lots of fun in nursery!
- The new things I say are hot, ant, done, tall, and "one, two." When someone asks me to say "one," I usually say "two . . . " instead of "one." They think it's really cute. I like to mimic.
- I say "eh-mo" a lot. It means Nemo or Elmo.
- I still call my blanket "baby."
- I use my word "IH-noo" ["in there"] as I point to show mommy that I know where things go, like the stroller in the laundry/storage room.
- I love to put my feet in other people's shoes. I have to hold onto something so I can step into each shoe.
- I climb on anything I can. This includes getting out something like a plastic container or dvd case and standing on it. But my parents don't let me do this for very long. I also stand on a chair when I play the piano.
Monday, June 30, 2008
19 Months Old
On the 24th mommy was really busy getting ready to leave for camp (with the ward young womAn). She dropped me off that night at Grandpa and Grandma D's house. I was surprised to see daddy after he was away for 3 weeks, and mommy wasn't with him! Then we went home. Then mommy came home, too. I still call her "mama" sometimes. This is what I am like at 19 months old: