- I feel so good after a workout.
- I want to have a healthy heart and be fit.
- It's something that D and I share, even though we don't usually run together.
- I don't want to be fat.
- I enjoy seeing how far I have gone and challenging myself.
- Gas is expensive -- twice I have run to Blockbuster to return DVDs.
- I want to eventually prove to myself that I can finish a half-marathon.
- I like to be outside.
- My daughter likes to be outside, and we have a jogging stroller.
- I don't want to pay for a gym membership.
- It's an easy way to exercise (all I need is me).
Saturday, June 21, 2008
"Why are you running?"
a young boy on a bike asked me the other day. Well, he was on the opposite side of the street, and I heard ". . . you running?" so I am guessing that that's what he asked me. "It's fun," I answered as I kept moving. This little boy gave me something to think about as well as to post about. Why do I run?