Tuesday, November 27, 2007

9 Years ago today . . .

. . . D asked me, after we saw A Bug's Life, "Do you wanna be my girl?" I said yes, so I was his girlfriend for almost two years until his mission (with 3 breakups in between because we didn't want to steady date). Actually, I went away to college before he went to the MTC. If you're reading this you probably know our story, but I'm writing a little bit anyway. That date on November 27, 1998 was pretty perfect. It was our fifth date. Of course we've grown much more deeply in love since then, as we've really gotten to know each other and been through so much together. But we consider that day to be one of our anniversaries. Usually each month one of us will say, "Happy 27th!" Last November 27th, like today, it snowed. That was the day we brought our daughter home from the hospital. I am very grateful to be a wife and mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!