Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tagged

Sarah and Camille both tagged me. For now I will do Camille's, because it's shorter! Here are six things about me that you might not know.

1. I (honestly) like to do the dishes. It's probably my favorite chore, which is good because it needs to be done pretty much every day. I think it became my favorite during the 2001-2002 year at college when I had a part-time job as a dishwasher.

2. I love to run. Love it. I jogged outside today for a little bit. Running is one of those things that can be hard to start doing, and the first 2 or 3 minutes of the run are the hardest. In junior high and high school I really didn't like having to run in gym and once had redo it to make the time limit. But after high school, beginning with my friend Laura F's motivation, I have exercised more. For me, running gets more fun the more I do it. The furthest I have gone is 4 miles. I want to train for a half-marathon in the near future.

3. I don't mind going the dentist. I have been going to the same one my whole life. The clean-teeth feeling is wonderful. Fortunately my teeth have good enamel and I have not had a cavity since I was 8. (Maybe this one's kind of boring, but I have to come up with 6 things.)

4. I always thought 21 or 22 would be a good age for me to get married. And I guess I was right. I ended up marrying at 22 and a half. I love being married to D.

5. I like the fact that I have not always lived in this state. Actually, I was born in Costa Rica and then lived in Brazil before ever coming here. Sadly, I don't remember much of those places and I am not bilingual.

6. D and I quote Home Alone all year round. Sometimes it's just sparked by something said in a similar tone of voice. "The cars are still here; they didn't go to the airport." "You're not at all worried about Kevin?" My other favorite Christmas movies are Mr. Kreuger's Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas ("That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown"), and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Okay, I am tagging Sarah, Jackie and "Precious".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!