Maybe I have mentioned before that my roommate Emily (my first-year-of-college-Emily, not my second-year-of-college-Emily) accurately referred to me as the queen of randomness.
I have had so much on my mind lately. I know that doesn't make me unique, but it's just so much:
- decision-making and depression in my family
- running my first half-marathon soon, and considering a full marathon
- my annoying phone that I'm using because my pink one is missing
- birth politics and other topics I like to learn about (I am not pregnant)
- my girls fighting over things and screaming
- how I might use my degree someday
- my unfinished craft projects
- obesity and disease
- our bathrooms that I need to clean
- the fact that I never feel like putting away the laundry
- the news
- the difficulties of relationships
- the decorating we haven't done
- my relative who recently finished his prison time
- radio stations and home-based businesses I would support if we had more income
- my grandpa's funeral at the end of January
- how nice it is to simplify our food by focusing on vegetables and fruits and using only a few coupons
- beauty and blessings
- whether or not I care about changing my blog template . . .
I figured I may as well share more randomness, shown in some of my January photos.
I used the JoAnn gift card from my sister, plus there was a sale, so this is about $84 worth of stuff and I only had to pay $27.
We visited a friend who lives about 2 hours away; her husband blessed their youngest and baptized their oldest.
Our big girl loves to make "computers" out of books.
I let her finish the oatmeal.
Saw this adorable dog while leaving the post office. My husband wants a pug.
Our church building.
Shboogoo had so much fun pushing her own cart.
I bought Shboogoo some new boots.
Snow on stone.