Saturday, January 15, 2011

eighteen months

It's about time I did this post. My favorite photos of L in her eighteenth month of age:

 (cold snow!)

 This is what I see when I look down at L.

 I think it's so cute when she's tired enough to lie down anywhere.

Pulling her new beanie off.

She was eating raisins; then she started putting them in the shape sorter, filling all three shapes.


18th monthday:
L's daddy said that she looked like Gollum -- because of the pose. (She does not have Gollum's hideousness.)




On the day of her 18-month check-up, L wore her darling new dress that Nana (my mom) gave her for Christmas, and the coat that Papa and Grandma gave her. L was in the 1st percentile for weight, like she had been at the previous two appointments.






Big sister Shboogoo at this age was slightly heavier, but shorter, and with less hair:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!