Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Because we have been given much, we, too, must give

There are several things I want to blog about. This is all for now, but stay tuned . . .


1. I don't know the Nielson family, but I've read about them on a couple of blogs and they need prayers and donations! If you click on that image you'll go to their site.
On Saturday, August 16, 2008, Stephanie Nielson was in a plane crash with her husband, Christian Nielson, and his flight instructor, Doug Kinneard, near St. Johns, Arizona. Doug Kinneard passed away soon after arriving at the Maricopa County Hospital.

Christian & Stephanie remain in critical condition at Maricopa Burn Center. Christian has sustained burns on over 30% of his body. His wife Stephanie’s body was burned over 80%.


2. If you have a PayPal account, I think you should give five cents to this man, an e-buddy of my husband's. Yep, he is asking for just a nickel at a time. Read THIS, you'll see. It's easy to do, and I'm pretty sure you can afford to give five cents. :.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!