Sunday, April 12, 2009

we're even more than four and a half . . .

we're five! (Click on the word "five" if you don't know what song I just paraphrased. That part comes at about 1:20.)


Last week my husband and I celebrated five years of marriage! We were in California without our two-year-old from April 3rd through 5th; then his unit had to go back and I flew home. The two of us had a really good Korean dinner that Saturday night. It was so nice to be together, and it was fun to meet new people and hang out with the other wives. I gave him the card I made him (the picture above shows part of the inside).

front:

back:

Us, still in love.
Several couples took pictures in this spot outside the hotel on the last day. It was warm and sunny.

1 comment:

  1. aah It sounds like a was a great time for you guys to spend together! And it looks like it was nice and sunny too! :) yay! Congrats on your 5 years!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!