Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Last Thursday we had lunch at Chick-fil-A with my sister, her friend, and our former Young Women leaders. The place was packed, and the kids' play area was fun. We went to my sister's to meet her new kitty. That night we went to Grandpa and Grandma S's where Shboogoo's two oldest cousins were also visiting.







The night before Easter the little girls (and their moms) dyed 17 eggs. I created the polka-dot one by sticking scrapbooking dimensionals on the egg and then removing them after I dyed it green.





Easter morning festivities:




(Mommy and Daddy gave her this book.)




After church our girl's pigtail still looked adorable (thanks for teaching me how to do this, Grandma Noni):

Two more family members and three friends joined us to eat the dinner my husband's parents made. Noni's deviled eggs are the best. We also ate steak, green bean casserole, and mashed potatoes, with banana cream pudding for dessert.




Grandma Nene, this video is for you (there is more I can show you later). Shboogoo loved the gifts from Nana and Grandma/Grandpa S, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!