Friday, January 4, 2008

A time she made me laugh . . .

What you're about to see is probably common -- not unique to my kid. I realize this, but it's still funny to me and I thought I would share. So a few days ago I saw her doing this:
I thought she was pulling on her shirt like she does sometimes, similar to the way she would try to pull off a bib. Then I saw what had really happened!:

She likes green beans and chicken, but had had enough. Apparently after that I handed her the remote control to play with instead of taking her out of her seat; don't remember why. Well, I made this video of what she kept doing with the remote (no sound because I didn't use our video camera, I used our regular camera). She was so frustrated that she couldn't get it in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!