Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Goin' (gold)fishin'

She was holding and looking at the bag of Goldfish, not trying to open it. Then I went in another room, and came back a minute later . . .


Did you notice the squinty-eyed smile?


Right afterward I took pictures because her outfit is one of my favorites. The shoes, pants, and white onesie were all bought gently used on eBay. The sweater was a gift. I was so happy to get a picture of her putting her arms up! She has loved doing this ever since she saw a toy monkey in one of her books and mimicked it. In the second picture she was trying to sit back up and couldn't.

1 comment:

  1. That squinty smile is so cute!! Hillary and I thought it looked like she was saying "You can't be upset with me, cause I am so cute!"

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!