Sunday, October 16, 2011

September 1-15

Both of our girls love to play with this friend who lives right above us. There's something special about toys that aren't your own.

 


The way L walked over this was funny. The girls and I like to walk by the creek to look for the ducks. One day I asked L if we should go home. She said, "No go home. Ducks. Baby ducks."

 

This is my favorite tree near our home.



Nursery on Sept. 4 -- this must have been at the very end, since it doesn't look like any other toys were out. We have fun watching our daughter play, clean up, listen to the songs, etc. (nursery is our calling in the ward). 


That same Sunday, the day before Labor Day, some of us had dinner at my dad and step-mom's house. (There are 7 kids but only my younger sister and I and our little families came over.) We celebrated our brother's 13th birthday a little early.












Labor Day with my in-laws at Lava Hot Springs (we didn't take pictures of us four adults):





Some of our favorite friends came over and had dinner with us.



We love these fountains, where we had a play date with three other moms in the ward (not pictured). Their kids are each two or younger, and weren't all over the place like my four-and-a-half-year-old was, but I still got to chat with the moms.





I got this infant car seat at a yard sale for $20. That same week we found all the things below at Kid to Kid. I love premie / 5-8 pound clothing. It's just so tiny! Our babies have needed it because they have been about 6 pounds at birth. Maybe this baby will be about
the same size. (My husband was so cute the other day; he said, "I wanna meet her.")



Playing Metroid.



She did something she shouldn't have, so we made her clean it.


See my earrings at the bottom? She likes to hang things from lamps. 



On our way to play with another friend.



I made laundry soap (see instructions HERE), and it will save us a lot of money. The only thing we didn't already have was the Borax.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!