Saturday, February 9, 2008

Baby Ratatouille

The other day I made this for Shboogoo. It's supposed to be for ages 12-18 months and is from The Everything Cooking for Baby and Toddler Book (an EXCELLENT, fun book - thanks, Dad and Gayle!).

Anyway, I guess because of what it says on the copyright, I shouldn't put the recipe on my blog. But it was absolutely delicious, full of flavor! I sampled it. Then I ate some more. Then a few days later I made a grown-up version I found here (tasty even though we did not have green pepper, yellow squash or thyme). We all liked it. Another one, made to look like what you see in the Pixar movie, is here. The main ingredients usually are onions, zucchini, eggplant, and tomatoes. Ratatouille is my new favorite dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!